RSS
My reading list grows exponentially. Everytime I read a book, it'll mention three other books I feel I have to read. It's like a particularly relentless series of pop-up ads.
-A.J. Jacobs

Monday, July 26, 2010

The Best Blog You'll Ever Come Across

Kristen and I have begun a new epic journey. We made a blog. We made vlog. And we have a contest. An epic one. Watch us make fools of ourselves in our first vlog ever and then enter the contest over at our new co-authoring blog, Shade and Sunshine.

9 brilliant remarks:

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Cool contest!

Okay, why can't we buy the king-sized box of gold fishes in Canada? :(

Jen said...

LOVE IT!!! VERY COOL CONTEST!!!!

Thanks for giving me your character description! Stay tuned tomorrow for the big reveal :)

Matthew Rush said...

Hi Tiffany. I keep seeing your comments on all the blogs I follow so I thought I would visit yours and become your newest follower.

Nice to meet ya!

DL Hammons said...

That was TOOOO cute!!!! I'm already signed up and totally on-board for the contests. :)

Kimberly Franklin said...

LOL! That was cute. I particularly loved the jeopardy theme song. :)

Christopher said...

Well you're friggin adorable! Have a serious goldfish problem though, that thing was huge! Definitely going to follow you guys and good luck!

RosieC said...

I was rolling after that one, especially with the mini-Tiffs :) Great idea!

PS--If you have a chance, stop by my blog to pick up an award :)

K.M. Weiland said...

Congrats on entering the vlogosphere! It's a lot of fun, isn't it? I started adding video entries to my blog in January, and it's been a blast.

reberto.alberto said...

Hi there!

Shortstorybook.net is organizing a short story writing contest.

We do think that you too might have a marvelous story to tell, one that is your own! So if you can compose it in not more than few words, we would want to hear from you. Also, you stand a chance to get your story published on our site and win cash prize of USD 100.

“Then what are you waiting for? …put on your thinking cap and get writing. For registration and other information check - http://bit.ly/short-story-contest-2010

Happy writing!