RSS
My reading list grows exponentially. Everytime I read a book, it'll mention three other books I feel I have to read. It's like a particularly relentless series of pop-up ads.
-A.J. Jacobs

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Got Nothing...But Jared

I'm actually quite pathetic right now and have nothing of value to offer anyone. However, 30STM has been busy and they have a snippet of their upcoming music video.

And since I've watched it 30 plus times and looking at Jared listening to their music is all sorts of inspirational, I thought I'd share.

Enjoy.

 

5 brilliant remarks:

Tina Lynn said...

Can't friggin' wait!

Kristen said...

*crosses fingers for Dallas*

prince said...

The help of Italian styles way.play bazaarhelping to all of the blogging websites whatever the satta king going to your way.

superman said...

Such a Nice Article keep it up .Satta King
.play bazaar

Tara F said...

Heello mate nice blog