- The last week of school
- Taking and PASSING my 4-8 certification test
- 4th Grade Awards Ceremony
- Working on a Saturday
- Our first dance rehearsal and recital
- Write a minimum of 1,000 words a day toward my WIPs
- Go back to DFW Writer's Workshop ASAP
- Get critiques back to critter buddies in a timely manner (24-48 hours)
- Start working on new WIP with Kristen
- Blog 3 times a week
- Read AND comment on at least 10 blogs/day
- Join the world of Twitter again
WHAT?!? I like to win. There's nothing wrong with a little determination. You know, besides a burst neck vein. Pft. Like you've never looked like that before. Ahem, well, whatever.
I'm glad to be back! I'll leave you with a pic of K1 (who totally rocked all 3 dances) & K2 (who was the cutest dancing poodle EVER) and their epic weekend!