To win this beautiful award means that I must list 10 things about myself that are unusual or odd and to do so honestly.
1. I make stuff up. It's true. You never know when I'm telling the truth. Unless you are reading this post, which as you know is all completely HONEST factoids about me.
2. My husband and I named our new puppy after our favorite serial killer Dexter. See the resemblance?
Ummm. Yes. Dexter is inside a glass container.
3. I used to be the one and only Chuck E. Cheese. Until the kids tore off my arms and beat me with them.
4. I talk to myself. And I talk to my characters. Out loud. They respond.
5. When I found out that K3 was a girl, I laid on the table crying. No, I bawled. I mourned the loss of the baby boy I'd never have for like a week.
6. On the topic of babies...when K2 was born I pretty much denied she was mine. Not only was she fair skinned with blonde/reddish hair, but she was uuuugley. For reals. I'm not lying. Because this is the honest award.
7. I used to be a promotional model. For Copenhagen. I live in Texas people.
8. I own a Walmart shirt. A Miley Cyrus one.
9. I won a bake-off competition for my Better Than Sex cake. I know, right?
10. Okay. This one is embarrassing. I used to run cross country. Wait...there's more. :) I managed to pee my pants and throw up all over myself in one such race.
And the awards must go to six of you and you are:
Kristen at Take It As It Comes My newly found critter...AKA critique partner. Yay me!
Lindsey at Dangerous With a Pen
Merissa at See Merissa Write
Anissa at Anissa Off the Record
You Live And Learn. At Any Rate, You Live.